Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Thursday, December 29, 2011

bad day turned good

alright so i said in my last post that its never too late to start your day over? well guess what? after i "started it over" it was AWESOME!! i got a gym membership!!! it was actually a really good deal not expensive at all because they were having a deal. i worked out and it felt amazing! totally endorphans running through my body. then i came home and ate veggies and some beans and diet hot chocolate. really hungry now, but im gonna have some diet ginger ale and water and watch a movie. i also cleaned my house, my room, wrote a paper for work that was hanging over my head, and did everything on my to do list. i LOVE TODAY! and my parents werent here to ask anything of me. i love life. :D im gonna be going to the gym everyday. and the gym is 24 hours!!! yippeee! and its really really close to my house. like a mile.

love life!
xoxo
gymnastskinny

4 comments:

  1. So glad it turned out better!!! Good Job on the Gym Membership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is AWESOME!!! it rly is never too late to start over & turn the day around! the gym i go to is rly close & 24 hrs too! like 1.7 miles so i get in some decent cardio running there & back:D tht sounds great! i have sooo many things i need to do tht i havent done lol. as for stomach fat I think everyone has like some skin or a little pooch there. the thing is being so used to "engaging ur core" (pilates) / sucking in ur belly where ur abs r naturally tight together cuz u do it so much. so basically always suck in ur stomach lol. u can hav defined abs but if u stick ur stomach out of course its gonna look big (a bad habit of mine b4 i started pilates!)

    As for ur friend, im rly sry, i think its rly messed up too...bt u rly shudnt hurt urself becuz of someone elses shortcomings (personal experience trying to recover). I think thts where the binge came from. so ive been trying to make exercise my new outlet for negative feelings lately:) endorphins!!!!! teehee. & seriously LOVING the new thinspo pics!

    Enjoy the gym & freedom! stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oops!! I commented on the last post before I saw this. See if you can get one of the trainers to show you how to use the weight machines. You won't bulk up unless you're using really really high weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls! stillimagining thats a good point about how i should hurt myself bec of someone elses shortcomings. when im binging, i dont view it as hurting myself, but when i think about it i know i am hurting myself. and K thanks so much for the advice! ya thats what i am "skinny fat". when i did more gymnastics i was really firm, but i stopped doing that and stopped toning all together so im sure thats why. lol. not for long though!

    ReplyDelete