Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, December 23, 2011

my day off!

normally id be working at this time. but because of christmas i have the day off. my parents still had to go to work so i have the house to myself. i forgot what it feels like to sleep in! it feels amazing. and then i eat breakfast at like lunchtime! how cool is that??? i think the hcg drops might be working... i dont have a huge appetite which is good. i might go rockclimbing tonight if my friend doesnt bale on me. if she does im gonna shop thrift stores. i love vintage clothes and i always find cool stuff there! etsy is like my love! if you havent heard of it you have to go to http://www.etsy.com/?ref=si_home and just buzz around. ill tell you bout some of my favorite shops on there later! have a wonderful christmas everybody i know everyones getting ready for that!

2 comments:

  1. thats great! hehe ive been sleeping everyday lately, winterbreak! i guess u appreciate it more if its only once a while:) glad to hear that hcg is working for u! i love etsy as well! So far ive bought like a ton of facial stuff there from naturallogic (natural & vegetarian/vegan!) well rest well & keep it up!<3 merry xmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are hcg drops? Also, this is in response to your latest post, but I'm too lazy to move it, but with the bingeing, I'm going to try to eat ONLY HEALTHY and NOT STARVE.

    I'll let you know if that helps me. Otherwise, I will have spent another 20 million euros on fancy cupcakes too :)

    Hope your well little one. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete