Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, December 23, 2011

well whatdya know

well whatdya know my bitch skinny friend canceled our plans on me. so she could hang out with her shit boyfriend. i went shopping today and as soon as i found out she canceled on my i bought to very expensive cupcakes. i dont know why the hell i did that. i should have at least gone the cheap route. i saved them for when i went home. came home, binged on dinner and when my parents left, ate the cupcakes. then purged. when they came home they brought back cheesecake for me and i ate it. wtf. i hate this. friday night with no plans. i was with my family and i know that this is what christmas is all about, but still. its like my friends dont wanna hang out with me anymore because they all have boyfriends now. its hard not to feel sorry for myself when i dont have plans on a friday night. i miss when i would work friday nights with guy number two. we would have so much fun.
 :( anyways......................

dont know what else to say. as soon as i publish this post, then i think of something else i would have liked to put in it. oh well. love you all everybody! stay strong

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for ur wonderful comment on my blog, I'm doing well so far:))

    Same thing with me! Well it's saturday today, Christmas eve and all that so everybody's outta town, or preparing for their family for tommorow... But at least it will be fun opening presents tommorow and it will take our minds off that:P
    Good luck hun, u stay strong aswell!<3

    ReplyDelete