Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Organization and order!!

Ugh I am so stinking sick of my room and my life being a mess. As soon as I clean my room it gets messy again. I crochet for a hobby/second job and I have all these custom orders to do and ive been obsessed with that instead of cleaning my room and working out. Back when I was Anna, I had beautiful self control. My room was spotless, I had enough energy to clean the house for my parents, and I went running every day. How the heck could I do that?? I guess withworking all the time I don't have as much time as I used to, but still! I wanna stop this crocheting business so I can have time to clean my room and work out again. But when people give me the money from custom orders... That is nice... And that's what keeps my going I guess.

His is just me thinking out loud for what I'm gonna do when I wake up.

Wake up, stretch
Check eBay
Change sheets
Put clothes away
Pick up room
Make bed
Pick up downstairs
Vacuums downstairs
Do on demand workout
Get ready for work
Have Protein shake for breakfast
Eggs and veggies for lunch
Smoothie for dinner





Oh and rule # 5!!!

Have tea every night before bed (herbal tea to help me sleep) :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm the biggest neat freak ever when it comes to my room... one single piece of clothing is on the floor and I deem my room a complete mess. I totally understand where you're coming from, and Like you, I'm always making lists on what I'm going to do in the mornings and such haha! Your list looks good! goodluck with it!<3
    and I love rule #5! :) i Love tea! I drink it all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I AM THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY ROOM! When it's clean, i'm in control. When its not, I am usually 1. bingeing like a mother fucker and 2. hating my life and myself. And i'm always trying to convince myself about tomorow being a new day. (tomorow is a new day for me, actually haha)

    P.s I dunno if this was in this post or not, but I would be hesitant about boy who is far away. Could be a potential creeper. Stay with boy number 1 and 2 from work. Or a new one :)

    ReplyDelete