Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Recipes and abc diet

Alright I'm on day two of the abc diet and I know this sounds crazy but I alreadyfeel smaller. My stomach looks flatter. It could be all in my head but whatever it feels good to me. I can't get rid of this awful headache today though. I'm just gonna take a nap after this then get ready for work. I'm gonna go rock climbing his Friday ive decided and I'm so excited!! Great workout and really fun.

Ok since I'm on the abc diet im gonna look for/make up my own recipes that are super low cal. Ito be fun! I love to cook and cooking low cal stuff will make it even more fun. I will keep you posted!!!!! Xoxo

Oh and new rules won't come until I can easily conquer the ones I already have lol. I get better and stronger each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. PUSH THROUGH THE HEADACHES! Ughhhh! Ive been getting them so often lately (the weather out here isnt helping), and I find that eating makes them worse (for me at least)- I just pound back water when one starts coming on and take some advil (do it- it's your best friend) I promise you, the headaches will get better!
    Hope you had fun rock climbing today! I love doing that! We have a free (aka no ropes) wall (room) at my school and it's so much fun! I've only done it a few times but you definitely use unexpected muscles!
    Goodluck with the rules! You'll get them! <3

    ReplyDelete