Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Monday, January 16, 2012

following the plan

LOVE this diet plan! its my first day. im losing weight because i will see a friend on the 27th of jan and he hasnt seen me in forever and i need to be skinny like i was this summer. heres what i had so far
breakfast- coffee
lunch- chobani greek yogurt (lots of sugar :/) gotta find an unsweetened greek yogurt
snacks - apple, cutie clemontine,
dinner - squash and mixed veggies including green beans, carrots, peas, and corn.

im going to work today pretty soon. i hope theres no cake or anything there. there is always food in the staff room for us. i hate it! but at the same time i love it. its always such good food. but today i am going to stay good. i need to look good for the guy thats coming to visit!!! i already resisted a doughnut, sugary cereal, and a cake pops at my house. im strong today. i can do this. i havent gotten a chance to go to the gym yet, im hoping i can get there after work. i was so hungry today after lunch but i took a nap and slept it off. it was great. worked well. alright well my room is a mess and i gotta clean that up along with the kitchen. so i gotta go.

oh and as far as my weight i was afraid to weigh myself this morning due to the shit that happened yesterday. ill weigh myself tomorrow and let you know my stats!

shoutout to
MetalRoseThorn
Leigha
stillimagining
Alice
thrash_unreal

thank you for all of your comments and support. i love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
gymnast

3 comments:

  1. that sounds great! keep it up hun!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks for the shout out :D

    You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Gymnast I love you so much. If my life wasn't crazy busy I would post like you do. It's seriously so much fun when I have your blog to read.. I swear to god sometimes I check blogger before I check my email cause I know I get to see what your up too :)

    (Obvioussssly in a non creepy way)


    Anyways. In regards to your other post, I SHOULD paint my nails, mostly cause they are a-la-thrash (aka nicotine stained and kinda gnarly.)

    Also, on my weight side, last time I checked I had FINALLY lost some weight, but then I drank on saturday and am afraid to look again but you just inspired me so I think i'm gonna GYM IT UP tomorow morning, and keep on keeping on.!

    You go darling!


    xooxox
    the one, the only,
    the internet-ly lazy

    thrash

    ReplyDelete