Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Monday, January 16, 2012

my nails

ive been obsessed with keeping my nails nice and kinda long and keeping them painted! its a wonderful distraction to eating when your painting your nails. and theyre for some reason a huge confidence booster. and color is so beautiful. i love any color. thats my tip for the day. paint your nails.

as far as the diet goes, i followed it to a T! i worked out at the gym today after work and burned 400 calories on the elyptical. then did a ton of strength training. i swear my arms are getting bigger. ive always loved that "ripped" look, like super muscular, but i dont wanna get bigger. i want to have like 1% body fat and lean muscle that is obvious but not bulky. im gonna talk to one of the workers at the gym to make sure im not doing things that will bulk me up.

and im soo excited because i ordered new running shoes on ebay and they should be in the mail tomorrow! alright ive got some reading to do and then im going to bed.

remember all those times where i said i would weigh myself in the morning and never did? well im gonna make a confession. it was because i ate at night and was too afraid to weigh myself. this time i promise i wont eat and will actually post my weight lol.

love yal!
goodnight!
wan an (chinese)

xoxo
gymnast

4 comments:

  1. Good job with sticking to your plan! What level are you in gymnastics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with painting my nails too haha. Its such a great distraction and constantly taking care/painting them takes work! To make it last longer put little designs on them and do your toes too. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am no longer on team. I'm a coach now lol. I teach gymnastics now. I still do gymnastics a lot though. Thanks for the tip Alice!

    ReplyDelete