Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Thursday, January 12, 2012

yay:)

ok so this is day two of my fitness pal. ive been tracking everything and i still have 629 cals i can have! i had a protein shake for b, fruit for snacks, and a salad for lunch. and i had some cannadian bacon for a snack too. im gonna always try and stay just a tad under the cals, and if i work out, not count that as calories i can eat. my aunt did that on weight watchers. if she exercised, she wouldnt allow that to be extra calories, she just would like the negative calories. i feel very satisfifed and energized and not thinking "oh my god i cant do this." id reccomend this to everyone. it may seem scary at first, and not as fast as youd like, but its okay! i feel so good! by the way my starting weight is 136.8. dont know how it got back up there, but im starting fresh so im not too worried about it.

oh and i just got my period today so that could be why i gained a little. its sooo light, so im hoping itl be heavier tomorrow to relieve myself of some of this weight! i dont care that this weight loss is going to take a while, im doing this for me. the slower i loose, the easier it will be to keep it off. ive been struggling for MONTHS with this bulimia starvation thing and have i lost any weight? NO. have i been happy? NO. so a couple pounds a week? im happy with that. wish me luck ladies. love you all. i think i am seeing the road to recovery. just hope i dont get cocky. thats when people fall the hardest

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that your going to lose weight the healthy way. :) I totally envy you for that and wish I could do the same. Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete