Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, February 17, 2012

I think I have bipolar disorder

Yes that's right. Bipolar. I was just thinking about myself and how down I am and trying to think about when I am in a good mood. And my moods are extreme. Then I googled bipolar and it described me. I think I mitt have a more mild case. I can't go to the doctor though bec I don't want my parents to have to pay for a doctors visit. My dads work has been slow. I haven't been to the doctors or dentist in a long time. I don really know what to do. But when I am in a manic state I love it. I have endless amounts of energy and everythin is always clean and I don't need to eat and I lose weight fast. Manic state please come back to me! I miss you

1 comment:

  1. totally know what you mean, mania in a mild form can be a bit of a blessing. Sometimes I'll go days without leaving my bed, literally dreaming up suicide plans, and then the next day I'll take a step outside my house and look up at the clear sky and all the stars and instantly i'll be filled with all this hope and determination. Obviously this isn't logical, but hell, i'll take it! It's too bad we can't control our emotions like we can control what goes in our bodies...
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete