Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Monday, February 13, 2012

How dare she

My mom called me a pig bec I ate two cookies after I came home from work. My physically demanding job. And she never works out. that bitch. I can stand that. No wonder why oth me and my sister have an eating disorder.

The guy I like at work is going on a trip for like 4 months. I'm gonna miss him so much. I got flowers today from my friend from ny. It's not even valentines day and I got flowers from him. Does that mean he likes me?

As far as food goes I'm trying to just starve but it's not working. I used to be able to handle hunger so well but I can anymore. I end up binging. Maybe I need to buy diet soda and stuff like I used to. Ughhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. wow ur mum is seriously f-d up! wtf??? im so sry hun...sometimes ppl can b so insensitive! when they dnt have an ed they jst dnt know how much every little word to do w food or body image drives us crazy! Hope u find a diet tht works for u:) much love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I can't belive how parents can just say that to there kids. Honestly its horrible. :( But I hope your flowers can help cheer you up. Who knows what your friend was thinking guy are too confusing haha just enojy them! Stay strong diet soda can do wonders for controling hunger. <3

    ReplyDelete