Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Thursday, March 15, 2012

weigh in this moring........ (suspense :D)

135.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? thats so much better then 140! yayyy me! i love the abc diet :)

and i love the support of everyone who is doing this diet with me. thank you so much. we can do this.

ok so today is day 4. 400 cals. its kinda hard, but not too bad. im getting used to it. ive been talking to marilee and she helps me not binge. and visa versa.

i told her something yesterday that i have never posted before. i talked about a way to cope with the craving to binge. i sometimes do "mock binges". like i pretend to binge. in my head. sometimes i write it out, sometimes i just think about it. a lot of times its before i go to bed. fantasizing about being the only one in a grocery store, opening anything i want, making messes and eating cakes, doughnuts, ice creams, chips, chocolate milk, pizza, EVERYTHING. i imagine the way it tastes, the texture, the feeling of being full in my stomach. then i imagine purging. getting it all out. and by the end of that, im so glad i didnt do it in real life.

wierd, i know... but come on.. most eating disorders are wierd anyways.

ok so far ive had coffee and a salad with just balsamic vinegar. idk how many cals the salad had, prolly really low like 50 or so. im just gonna have like fruits and veggies today. im really tired. im going to take a nap before i have to go back into work. then maybe after work i will go to the gym. all my lovelies that are doing this with me, stay strong!!! eat all your 400 cals today bec tomorrow is going to be a tuffy! lol love you!!!!!!!!!!!

special thanks to...









do you guys think she is too muscular? i kinda like it...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! I'm down 4.6 pounds as of this morning.

    Just as a side note, the only real side effect of the ABC diet I've noticed is that I'm more tired lately. I was wondering if your tiredness might have been due to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss girl! I knew you could do it :)
    that is such a great idea about imagining a binge!! sometimes my imagination gets carried away though and I freak out! like i'll have dreams that I woke up in the middle of the night and ate out the whole fridge and I'll wake up in a panic the next morning! Strangely similar, when I am binging there was this one time I actually did wake up around 3 am and got a handful of almonds, made a pile next to me in bed and ate them... because i'm weird? haha i thought it was a dream but there was 1 left still next to me so I knew it was real and now I feel all ed-inception or something... lol
    LOVE the thinspo by the way! For me, the last picture is inspiring, she is strong and has a body that is capable of SO much I'm sure. I wouldn't want that kind of muscle definition in my stomach, but the size of her waist and general shape is amazing!!
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand fantazing about BPing. I'm prone to watch the food channel all day while fasting or seriously restricting. My boyfriend yesterday was like "WHY are you watching this and torturing yourself?" But he doesnt understand that I am not torturing myself lol. I like to watch it and do the same thing you do... taste the flavors of it in my mind, feel the texture caressing my tounge but all the while feeling in complete control. it's like i live vicariously through man vs. food LOL =P

    And AWESOME progress so far girl! I'm also down =D 5.8 lbs to be exact, hit my 1st goal weight today and am starting to see a slight difference in my tummy =) ABC rocks! So happy I found your blog and decided to join in on the fun.

    Think Thin Sweetie! Lots of Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to answer your question about the last picture...I think she looks amazing. She doesnt have so much muscle definition to make her look bulky but enough to make her look nice and cut. I'd trade me body in for hers anyday lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might start with this diet along with you and everyone else, is tomorrow 100?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes tomorrow is 100... not gonna lie, its not easy, but its def easier then doing it by urself. ive tried doing it by myself and i never made it this far!

      Delete
  6. ohmygod r u for real? we're the same weight right now! Exact same!!! Thats crazy!!! U go girl! abc is hard, ur doing great so far! Stay strong<3 lol i do mock binges too in my head all the time.

    ReplyDelete