Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Im going to try the ABC diet again!

ok so i know last time i did the abc diet i lost weight fast, but couldnt keep up the diet. then i failed miserably, and gained the weight all back and then some. i DONT want that to happen!!!!!! I am doing it in a way now where I can eat extra calories depending on the amount i burn when i exercise. so if i burn 600 cals, i can eat 600 extra cals. That way i should be able to last longer on the diet. :) im so stinking excited! i am going to be taking daily pictures of myself in the same swimming suit to give everyone an idea on how the diet is working.

on saturday i went to our state fair. everyone goes there for the food. so what do you think this fat ass went there for? you guessed it.. food. ugh. then i went to the fair again on monday! i promised my friend clair i would. shes on this new medication for her ADD (which i didnt know she had) and she dropped ten pounds. now she said she weighs like 110 pounds. skinny skinny. she like didnt eat much at the fair and me like a fat pig did. i just want to shoot myself.

but i weighed myself today and i didnt gain which is shocking. i weigh 141.6. last time i will see that number ever!!!!

sooo day one of the ABC diet----- 500 cals-------------


ugh just looking at these pictures is good shock treatment at seeing how fat i really got. i am so committed you dont even know. tonight i work but its just adult open gym so im gonna play around while im working! yay!!!

love ya ladies! xoxo
gymnast skinny (or should i say not so skinny)

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to join you on this. I dropped 25lbs over the summer while I was in the US. I've been eating way too much since I got home, so I need something to get back on track again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey even gaining weight you don't look bad dear! Trust and believe there is worse people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think that is a REALLY good idea--ABC but eat more if you work out. I kind of want to do it with you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've all been there; I know it sucks and it seems like you'll be stuck forever. However, the weight WILL come off. If you're dedicated, you will meet your goals. Stay strong girl. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look better than I did at that weight. Hell you look better than I do at 135 lbs! You must be taller; I'm only 5 feet 1. God, I hate myself, but I'm determined to drop weight too. I just started 4 days ago and I've dropped about 3 pounds from 138. I don't have any followers on my blog so any support from anyone would be appreciated. Good luck to you!

    Ribcageribbons.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete