Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, February 8, 2013

Isolate? And my before pics...

I feel like crap from binging and purging like three times today. I just wanna go to bed. It's fri night and my friends are telling me to come over, that is the last thing I wanna do right now.

Today I heard of two people that are skinny bec they don't eat until dinner time. Only eat once a day. Tried it, and I binged and purged a million times. I hate myself. Ok I'm posting some before pics that I just took like 5 min ago...

Two of them are me trying to suck it in



This is me at 147 pounds. I'm never going to be this fat again

I hate my thunder thighs.. So huge.




8 comments:

  1. I can't see you picture, but I don't need to to know that you are beautiful, and I missed you my gorgeous skinny friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im obsessed with your blog. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knoω this ѕite pгovidеs quality
    depenԁent articleѕ or гevіеwѕ аnd additionаl data,
    is thегe anу other site whiсh pгesents
    thеѕе infoгmation in qualitу?



    My site :: www.offersdailyus.com/3-months-half-pri Actual User Status: Online Last 10 Comments by UMBDaniel: Last 10 News Submissions sent by UMBDaniel: PHP-Nuke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you my beautiful skinny friend. I hope your doing okay <3 <3

    ReplyDelete