Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kitty

I used to hate cats, but now I love them. I know I'm not around much anymore, but I got an iPad so hopefully that will change. Most of my thoughts are short and random, I hope u don't mind.

I'm working like 55 hours a week. Got a raise so I now make $15 an hour. Good money I guess.

I'm starting to hang out with friends more. I actually have a social life again

My bulimia is bad still. Like every day I throw up. It goes in streaks though.

Today I didn't puke, I ate very little during the day, then had a small frosty on my way to my second job, and then in her fridge was pie. Yep had some. But I didn't want to puke it up.

I've been feeling really light headed and heart hurts and anxious and weak and sick after I puke. Tired of feeling that way. I just wanna be skinny and fit again. I weigh the most I've ever weighed, 147! Eeeeek
Jeans still fit though. Idk what the hell is wrong with me and my scale number. I should follow some diet that's not too restrictive so I don't binge.

I obviously can't fast. I get too weak. And working at a gymnastics school, I can't afford to be weak. I wonder if I have blood sugar issues...






No comments:

Post a Comment