Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, January 20, 2012

constant struggle but dealing with it

hey everyone! hope all is going well. have i told you guys about my love for etsy yet? im trying to distract myself of my e.d. by other things in life. etsy is one of them. i am like obsessed with homemade soaps and lotions that look and smell like sweets. heres some examples...

Cake Batter Whipped Soap Scrub - 8 oz Jar - Paraben Free - Propylene Glycol Free

cake batter whipped soap! can be found here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/BungalowBathBody?ref=seller_info

Buttercream - Silky Body Frosting

ive actually boughten this buttercream body frosting and use it before bed. it helps me when i feel like eating junk. i cant eat it, but i can smell it!!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/bubbletub?ref=seller_info

ill be putting new etsy things on here every once in a while. but ya.... im prolly gonna do something with my friends tonight. i am just so dog gone tired. i want to go to the gym but i dont seem to have the energy! i had coffee for breakfast this morning and was STARVING at like 2:00. then i had refried beans, egg whites, salsa and toast. i added up the calories and it ended up being like 549 cals. wtf. and im like still hungry! i want cereal! but im not gonna allow myself to have any. oh my god chocolate cake sounds so good! i think my body is rebelling against me and shooting me cravings that are extremely powerful. i just cant give in. i have to realize there are other things wayyy better then food. its hard to do though. im gonna have some tea and read my book and rest then hit the gym then hang out with my friends. my throat is sore from purging two days ago. i hope i dont get sick

oh i also need to manage my time better so i am going to the store to buy a daily planner. love those things! i also want to paint my finger and toe nails, clean my room, etc. wow im tired!!!!

xoxo gymnast

4 comments:

  1. etsy's great!!! I got so many facials from naturallogic lol:) yea same here! But good job on resisting the cravings!!! Keep it up hun! U can do this<3 stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUCH a big fan of Etsy!! I recently bought an italian vintage leather ruck sack for university and this really classy cigarette holder:

    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/68875528?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=shipping_notification

    Also the header picture of the gymnast is fucking phenomenal I lovelovelove it!! Beautiful, strong, thin, balanced... my ultimate goal.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That etsy stuff sounds neat! My only problem is if I smell it the craving gets stronger. So I'd end up either binging like mad, or eating my lotion XD Somedays your just hungrier then others, and it's so crazy it's like the more you eat the hungrier you get. But your a strong girl! You mkae me so inspired and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAHHHHH love etsy! SO MUCH!
    Those both look so amazing! I might have to go buy some nice smelling creams too!
    You're doing amazingly! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up <3 xox

    ReplyDelete