Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Friday, January 20, 2012

I can't sleep so I'll share a secret

Hi, Its my new goal to go to bed atthe same time every night so that I get a good routine and that I get more sleep! I was really tired all day but now that it comes to bed time I can't sleep. Crap!

Ok so this is my secret. I know of the best cheapest laxative out there and it tastes good, its not super uncomfortable coming out if u know what I mean, and people would think nothing of it if they saw it at ur house. U guys may know of this already, but I haven't heard much talk of it. I came apon it by accident but have used it afterwards for emergencies. Now I am not reccomending this by any means. I hope people don't consider my site a pro Mia sight because I would never promote Mia. I think it's an awful killing disease that strangles it's victims and I would never wish this hell upon anyone. But it's like if ur practicing Mia, it gonna do it anyways and if I can't say it to anyone, who can I tell? I'm just venting anyways.

Ok. Here's what I use as emergany laxatives- sugar free candy. I binged horribly today. After I had my eggs and beans and salsa I was craving something sweet. So I had a couple frosted mini wheats. Not bad. Butthen I had honey. Felt super guilty about that so then I had a huge bowl of rice with cheese and melted it with lots of salt and had chez mix wig melted peanut butter and sugar and chocolate mixed in and I forget what else I had then I purged it up. Then I was craving sugary coffee so I went to target and bout a cappicino and a choc chip cookie. That cookie was huge and so soft it was the best and only cookie I've had in a long time. Then I bought the sugar free candy bec I knew I was gonna have to use it and some other random stuff from target. Then I stopped at burger king and got some fries and a brownie Sunday. Ate that. Then had some popcorn. How guilty was I u ask?

Very guilty. So then I ate a whole package of sugar free candy. Wait a couple hours and it will go right through u. It used to be 20 min but now it goes through me slower. It could happen to everybody or jus me idk. But it sure as he'll works fore me. I get really gassy and bloated though just a warning. Oh and every time you (sorry if graphic) pass gas, you have to be careful bec u don't wNt to have an accident. Have any of u guys used sugar free candies before?

But anyways I'm gettin a little desperate to lose weight bec my friend is coming in one week. I'm so nervous! I'm gonna follow the strict diet of yogurt for lunch and fruits and veggies for din din. I need to loose weight pronto! I have a huge fan party tomorrow I hope I can resist all the desserts! Its gonna be so fricking hard! Wish me luck! If I resist the treats tomorrow, what should I reward myself with? I appreciate ur input everybody!

3 comments:

  1. that is such a fantastic tip! just wondering, do you know HOW it works? what brand of candy do you use? what is the calorie intake for them?
    thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun iv never used sf candy however when i did used to use exlax and senacot it was like a 6 hour process too go thrugh me,is that normal ? i get real annoyed like it was pointless even using laxatives as five or six hours later fat had been absorbed right?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I've never heard of that before, but keep us posted on the deets, I'd be interested to know more. Your strict diet sounds like a good idea, I'm sure you'll be able to loose with that!
    Have fun at the fan party! Maybe treat yourself with some nice etsy treat if you make it through ;)
    Goodluck! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete