Self Discipline is Needed

Self Discipline is Needed
This is beautiful

Monday, March 12, 2012

DAY 1 of ABC. SUCCESS!

hey everyone! im totally pissed because i wrote a pretty long flash back therapy and wrote responses to all of your beautiful comments and talked about my successful day, and i went to publish it and it said there was some error. so i lost it ALL!!! i am so pissed. it took me like an hour to write it. so much for that. ill have to do that later. but ok so points from today..

  •  ate 500 cals on the dot.
  • franks red hot sauce is the best. 0 cals and tons of yumminess.
  • pickles is a great late night snack
  • after looking at tons of thinspo pics ive just realized how fat i really am. :(
  • i got two wonderful beautiful amazing people to do the abc diet with me!!! thank you Amanda Tory Suicide, Merilee!, and Athena+Aphrodite. i am going to follow this diet religiously. thanks for wanting to do it with me!!!
  • i went to walmart today and bought diet pills :) excited. i also bought diet soda and crystal light packets and v8 juice. i like to heat up v8 and put hot sauce in it. it makes a yummy spicy soup for lunch or dinner. only 60 cals per serving.

i had a lot more to tell you but since the stupid blog error this is probably all i can say. 500 cals again tomorrow for day two! i can do this!!!

special thanks to.....

Anonymous
id love your email:)







you have no idea how powerful you are to me.

7 comments:

  1. Yes! We are doing this. Thanks for the recipe tip for the soup- that sounds amazing. I love spicy stuff. I have lots of super low cal yummy recipes too that I love sharing (some are even filling!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im always up for low cal recipes! hit me up babe!!!

      Delete
  2. Hell yea I'm with you! Guess you could say I started today since I've only had about 100 cals thus far but I will officially start tomorrow =) And I LOVE v8 too, especially spicy v8 lol, it's amazing! I just posted a list of 88 foods/snacks under 100 cals if you're interested. I will most likely be using a few of them now that I've started the abc plan. One question about the plan, do you need to eat exactly what the plan says or can you have less cals for the day? Congrats for today, you did great! =)

    p.s. I have had that happen to me a million times when going to post a blog or a long comment. It is infuriating! I right click and copy what I am typing obsessively now because of it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyyy so glad your doing it too! so much support! this is going to be awesome.

      to answer your question, last time i tried it i ate less cals then what it asked for and i didnt make it very far. in my opinion, i think you should eat exactly what it says. that way you cant make excuses for yourself on the fast days and 100 cal days. and i think it will help your endurance to be able to not quit.

      Delete
  3. Good luck darlin! I hope in all the best for you and I know you can stick to the diet! I'm glad you decided to go for a change, I'm currently in the same boat and feel like enough is enough I'm ready for a change. And btw I love the pictures, always so beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the diet.
    I'm a little envious that you have walmart.
    Here in GER we don't have them anymore :/
    Oh and great that you made it to stay at 500!! :)

    (Btw. I hate errors when you wrote really much...Hope you can remember everything you wrote ;))
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete